Pages

Tuesday 21 April 2015

Tuesday, 21st April 2015 - Seagull on the Wall

The shadows cast on the walls by the early morning sun were amazing. I was almost late serving breakfast due to following them around with my camera.

Harriet, Bella and I went to Peggaty's Tea Rooms in Tenterden. We were treated to a belated birthday tea by Pippa. I tried to share my two fruit scones, strawberry jam and clotted cream with Bella but she declined in favour of a book so I ended up having to eat it all myself. It can be tough being a Grandma. Harriet's anklet present did not fit round her ankle but mine did so we swapped and I was pleased to find that the anklet was indeed a bracelet. It can be tough being a Grandma!!

This evening while I walked on my own I considered something. Excited? I wondered if you walked the same distance but once you went faster so took less time and another slower, yes, so taking longer, would you use the same number of calories. Any thoughts on this intriguing matter?



Seagull on the Wall
Watercolour
Watercolour Paper

No comments:

Post a Comment