Pages

Thursday 16 April 2015

Thursday, 16th April 2015 - Going Green

I was looking forward to not being woken by Tim flashing his iPad. Instead it was a scouting wasp that was on maximum volume.

My Mother decided she needed to call 999 at 3am this morning for a bad back. I was beyond words and listened to her tell me that the paramedics gave her an ECG (ok) and left her with paracetamol and advice to visit her GP. Does she not realise how naughty she is?!? I am still dumbfounded as to her actions.

The walk I took today was cool and with a slight wind. The countryside is just stunning with its bursting growth. I spent a happy time watching some very springy lambs.

Hetty heard today that she starts at Benenden Primary in September. Where has the time gone. I think she will need me to be very close by for a while so I can get used to the idea.

Tonight my mind is a bit bogged with the politics on the televison.


Going Green
Watercolour
Watercolour Paper

No comments:

Post a Comment