Pages

Monday 27 April 2015

Monday, 27th April 2015 - Three of Four Treasures

Tom has returned from Shanghai and via Alan, who kindly took his slippers to Birmingham, we have gifts. I am looking forward to delving into mine soon. I will have to wait for Tom to visit China again first. He forgot to bring back one of my four treasures, I have the brushes, ink and stone but no paper. Harriet and I went to a class at West Dean many years ago now where we were taught Sumi-e painting. If we had not been I would have no idea what to do with my little box.

At my art class this evening some of the girls were discussing Poldark. Apparently they watched it because of the gorgeous scenery. Yeah, right!!! 


Three of Four Treasures
Pen with Watercolour
Watercolour Paper

1 comment:

  1. I recognise that box, I look forward to some oriental-themed paintings soon :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete