Pages

Tuesday 30 April 2013

Tuesday, 30th April 2013 - 12:12:39pm - Abandoned

I have just got back from Kino with Tim. We saw Oblivion. If you like Tom Cruise films and science fiction it is one for you. If not, do not go. I loved it very much. We shared a very nice bar of nutty chocolate which made the evening perfect.

We have Harriet (who has been diagnosed with arthritis, the Dr thinks it will only be for the short term, up to two months - that is what we all hope), Brett (doing a fine job but I think a little tired). Hetty (who has got infantile eczema, another short term condition and should be gone by the time she starts school) and little Arabella, all staying the night so they can come and watch the Morris Men dance at 5.30ish am.

I have collected 60 SEOS guides along with many posters and signs. I am very excitied. Just a few bits of preparation to go.

I have no guests this evening which means I can enjoy being with the Morris Men tomorrow which is a real treat as I normally have to rush back to cook for guests.

I have a burden of guilt on my shoulders. It really was not my fault. I was clearing a patch of brambles and disturbed a nesting pheasant. It was a very stupid and open place to have a nest. She has not returned to the eggs which are now alone and cold. Don't comment I feel bad enough already.



12:12:39am
Abandoned
Watercolour
300gsm not paper

1 comment:

  1. Hey dont worry! I think those might be lemons and not pheasant eggs at all x

    ReplyDelete