Pages

Tuesday 2 April 2013

Tuesday, 2nd April 2013 - 10:59:20am - Wishful Morphing

If I had been on time for my coffee appointment with Sarah you may have got a charming painting of Sarah in the George but I was a little late so not today. Instead you have cars and vans.

Tim and I dropped off Brett's car at our lovely local garage. Bake a cake for John and he seems to be able to mend any car. He is going a survey. We are still waiting.

I am not sure what happened to the time today. It has nearly gone. I have a cake in the oven. Far too old for a bun. Harriet is 28 tomorrow and I am making a delightful leopard cake. If it works I will post a photo for you. It is still cooking and the batter tastes good.

Brett would love to have a van to carry his tools around in. Must be a man thing as I see no temptation. I am hoping that his Vauxhall may morph into a van as it was surrounded by them at the garage.

I miss my granddaughters.


10:59:20am
Wishful Morphing
Pen with Watercolour
Jacksons 130lb not

3 comments:

  1. What an informative post! So is the John you're referring to of the Carter family? What is he surveying?
    I hope you have a very fun time celebrating today xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No not John Carter. The other John. He is looking Brett's car over and then will let us know how much it will be to fix.
      We had a lovely time today thank you.

      Delete
  2. Oh yes, one minute earlier and it would have been me!

    ReplyDelete