Pages

Friday 12 April 2013

Friday, 12th April 2013 - 11:25:38am - Rain Did Not Stop Play

I had some very considerate guests who must have realised that I am not used to getting up early for work and had breakfast at 9.30am.

Jane and Bev held a garden sale today. I met up with Sarah who left before having coffee and cake with Pippa and Mandy. On our way out Margie and Julian (who it is good to see is much recovered after a serious illness) invited us to share a very decadent lunchtime glass of bubbly.

I am home alone again. Tim is in Bradford with Tom enjoying a curry. I wish I was there.



11:25:38am
Rain Did Not Stop Play
Pen with Watercolour
300gsm not paper

1 comment:

  1. I wish you could have come up to visit too. Perhaps there is one weekend over the summer you can both (all?) come up to stay? We could have a bbq :-)

    ReplyDelete