Pages

Sunday 21 April 2013

Sunday, 21st April 2013 - 11:49:18am - Restoration Oil

My alarm forgot to wake me this morning. Good thing tim is an early riser and nudged me out of bed to cook guests breakfasts.

What a gloriously sunny day. We have made a start on reviving our garden furniture. Two chairs down about another dozen to go.

Harriet has an odd ailment. Both her hands are painful and swollen. She is going to wait to see her GP tomorrow much to my disagreement. I think she should have gone today.

Well done to Felicity, my niece who ran the London Marathon in 5hrs 36mins raising money for WellChild. We are very proud of you.

We met Mike and Pippa at Great Dixter. They have a lovely new building serving drinks and snacks and sampled their coffee. We seemed to be the only people in the garden which was trying to catch up with our late Spring.

Back to ours for lunch made by Tim with the new sandwich maker he gave me for my birthday. Very enjoyable with a glass of chilled white wine.

I hope Harriet has nothing serious wrong. I am going to bed a worried mother.




11:49:18am
Restoration Oil
Watercolour
300gsm not paper


No comments:

Post a Comment