Pages

Thursday 18 April 2013

Thursday, 18th April 2013 - 11:41:25am - Four Girls go Swimming

I loaded the car with sandwiches, roast chicken and trifle and headed off to Canterbury.

Harriet, Hetty, Arabella and I all went swimming. Hetty was in my charge for a while. It is fun and a little worrying racing around after a toddler who has no fear of drowning. I then had a very gentle time floating about with Arabella.

Hetty and Arabella napped while Harriet and I rummaged through H&M.

I have been promising to take Harriet for an afternoon tea in Fenwicks for months. It was well worth the wait.

Hetty enjoyed her boiled goose egg I found her for tea. Little Arabella smiled at me, and the trees, and the cups on the dresser.



11:41:25am
Four Girls go Swimming
Watercolour
300gsm not paper

No comments:

Post a Comment