Pages

Thursday 14 March 2013

Thursday, 14th March 2013 -10:09:22am - One is Better Than None

My cards are selling like hotcakes online. I have had another order for 'one' card.

The postman brought me 36 tiny plug plants. They are a mysterious patio collection. I think they must have been on offer. They are all now potted up and warming up nicely in the greenhouse. The frozen potting compost was probably a bit of a shock.

From the phone calls I have had The Evans family seem to be settling in with their new member very well. Hetty seems a perfect big sister and likes to play next to her little sister. I am so proud of them.

I have a guest in this evening. The lack of guests is a little worrying but all the local bed and breakfasts seem to be experiencing the downturn in numbers. Good that Tim has work to keep the bread on the table.


10:09:22am
One is Better Than None
Watercolour
Jacksons 130lb not

2 comments:

  1. Yes I can confirm that one is better than none. I have none,not even a plug plant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It must be odd returning to the card-making business, are you tempted to use some of your newly acquired techniques? xx

    ReplyDelete