Pages

Friday 1 March 2013

Friday, 1st March 2013 - 9:35:10am - Dough

Tim made some amazing bread by hand. We have nearly eaten the whole crust loaf today.

Sarah and I had coffee and then another coffee in The George in Cranbrook. I am finding it difficult settling to anything. I was wrong that The Evans baby was going to be early. Their due date it today and Harriet is back to polishing and cleaning. In hypnobirthing terms there is no due date just around about now. I should really relax but I am terribly excited.


9:35:10am
Dough
Continuous Line Drawing with Pen
Paper


1 comment:

  1. We started and ended our week on doubles didnt we?
    I am excited for you too and i think Tim is probably also excited and is using up his adrenalin by bread making.
    Keep me posted, am back on line!

    ReplyDelete