Pages

Friday 15 March 2013

Friday, 15th March 2013 - 10:11:59am - Early Baby

I had one guest to cook breakfast for. With my one card order it has been a busy week for business!!!

I was shopping in Mothercare when my rather embarrassing diary alarm went off. Baby Evans, no still no name yet, needed her Grandma to get some clothes that fitted her. I spent a happy time rummaging through the sale items. Early Baby and Tiny Baby seemed to be the ones. I spent a lovely few hours with Brett, Harriet, Hetty (we flew to many different countries today) and cuddles with 'peas' - Hetty has named the baby. Harriet is feeling a little exhausted but otherwise all is fantastic in the Evans home. I don't think I will be visiting for a while as they seem to have a plethora of family/friends/midwives over the next few days.



10:11:59am
Early Baby
Pen with Watercolour
Jacksons 130lb not

No comments:

Post a Comment