Pages

Wednesday 24 October 2012

Wednesday, 24th October 2012 - Ripening Fruit

I know I will be too tired and possibly a little full of alcohol to blog anything of any comprehension later this evening as we are trying Gram Spice in Biddenden. BOGOF night tonight where we will be joined by Mike, Pippa, Si, Lesley (looking forward to my Red Ruby beef delivery this evening), Tony, Wendy, Sarah, Nigel, John and Innis. Hence a rather early posting.

It has been a beautiful sunny day to celebrate Tim's 54th birthday.

Happy Birthday Tim

We squeezed in coffee and presents before he had to go to work in London.

An afternnon trip to see Dad found him in high spirits. They were doing exercises to music when I arrived so I drank my tea and waited til they finished. "That was bloody awful", Dad said. Good timing by Mum and their friends to distract him.

I did some gardening and pulled up the dead and dying.


Ripening Fruit
Watercolour
Bockingford 140lb not

No comments:

Post a Comment