Pages

Tuesday 16 October 2012

Tuesday, 16th October 2012 - £8.46

Tom and I went with a just a little reticence to see Dad today. He was in a better mood. An incredibly emotional time. Dad's parting comment to Tom was of how proud he is of him. Oh Dad. If only we could make you see how much we love you.

Tom has gone back to Bradford. We will miss you. Thank you so much for all your help - physical and emotional. I look forward to meeting Jeni :)

Washing and ironing and shopping at Coop was how I spent the afternoon.

This evening we were glued to The Great British Bake-Off. Tim and I both got it wrong as to who would win.




£8.46
Watercolour
Bockingford 140lb not

1 comment:

  1. Lovely sunset, was the car park a little wet too? I had a lovely time, back in my office now (working very hard...) xx

    ReplyDelete