Pages

Thursday 11 October 2012

Thursday, 11th October 2012 - Tom, Klodian and Beer

I have worked my little socks off today.

Breakfast followed by a marathon cooking session ready for Saturday.

I am delighted that Tom has come home. We went to see my very confused Dad. Mum had just visited and I think he was tired. He conversed inbetween much napping.

Tom and I did more cooking.

I relaxed at Book Group with Sarah, Pippa and Kath. We met at The Woolpack where we had a very lovely meal. The Scotch egg with curry mayonnaise was particularly good. They divided the bill into drinks and food. We spent as much on drink as food.

Klodian came to see Tom and charmed me as always with a box of chocolates. It was good to see him after months of absence.



Tom, Klodian and Beer
Pen and Ink with Watercolour
Bockingford 140lb not

No comments:

Post a Comment