Pages

Friday 5 October 2012

Friday, 5th October 2012 - Pheasant Preparations

I am preempting here - surely not the correct spelling? I am anticipating that I will be too tired and a little too merry later to be able to produce a painting of any recognition. So here is one I made earlier.

We walked(very bravely in the cold) to the village and collected two little birds from Wards which are now in the oven along with some wine, apple juice, prunes and a few vegetables.

Steve, Zoe, Fergus, Gordon and Dawn are coming for a very informal dinner. Hence the possibility of me drinking this evening.

Oh and Tom you will be delighted to know that under the floor is now dry enough that we have removed the paint cans from your bedroom. Such a lucky boy.



Pheasant Preparations
Watercolour
Bockingford 140lb not

1 comment:

  1. You're right, I am delighted to hear that. I hope your dinner was lovely, I bet it was and I also bet quite a bit of wine was involved! Naughty Adams' coming over here and leading my parents astray...

    ReplyDelete