Pages

Sunday 7 October 2012

Sunday, 7th October 2012 - It Started with Coffee

The Adams Family left before I had served my guests breakfast.

We met Mike and Pippa in The Woolpack for coffee, followed by a glass of wine in the barn at the back. Marcus and Mercedes came with us to the tent on the green where we listened to Coco and the Butterfields (very lively bunch from Canterbury) while drinking cider. Back to The Carters for tea, followed by a glass of wine at The Holt and then off the view a potential new house for Mike and Pippa with Jonathan and Becky.




It Started with Coffee
Watercolour
Bockingford 140lb not

3 comments:

  1. What a great day - i definitely missed out on this one! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I'm the banjo player in the above painting. That's so nice! Thanks... can I share this with the band/ the world!! I love watercolours! Glad you had a nice day! Hopefully see you at the folk festivals next year if you are about! All the best, Mark

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mark
      Yes, please share the painting with whoever just let them know it was me who painted it.
      Love your music. A Happy 2013 to you and the band. I am sure we will see you either busking in Canterbury or at Tentertainment.
      Kate

      Delete