Pages

Saturday 29 August 2015

Saturday, 29th August 2015 - Four Framed and Four Browsers

My guests were taking a leisurely start to their day. This caused a delay in my picture framing. Really??? Five hours to get eight pictures ready and only four into frames. That was not what I envisaged. Tim was a reassuring influence as I got more and more irritated by my lack of planning. Finished, done. Well nearly, I just need to add labels.

Another day, another early evening and a very welcome drink in the pub. Tonight The Bell and Jorrocks with Nick, Suzy and gorgeous Alan. There maybe a Morris trip on the train to Italy next September. Now that sounds excellent fun.

We ate chips in the pub so we could save time by not having to cook them when we got home to go with our oven baked breaded fish and peas. Wise plan Tim.

No comments:

Post a Comment