Pages

Friday 14 August 2015

Friday, 14th August 2015 - Digger Trial

I was notified this morning that we won't be attending to our bees for possibly a couple of weeks. I now have a case of 'bee suit deprivation'. I did try and tempt Tim into his today but he said that if Michael said they were ok to be left then that is what we should do. Damn the advice of an expert.

Tim and Brett continued with work on the bathroom. Carpet and boards have come up and gone down again. We now have a hot and cold water supply - non leaking too which is excellent news. I could now have a bath but there is no outlet for the water so I may wait. 

Tom is home from Birmingham for the weekend. We had beef, wine and lots of catching up. I hope he is ready for an early awakening from Hetty and Bella who are very much looking forward to seeing Uncle Tom.

Tim was been learning how to master driving Mike's digger.


No comments:

Post a Comment