Pages

Wednesday 15 July 2015

Wednesday, 15th July 2015 - Terry, Enid and Tim

Once guests had departed we headed off to Derby on the train. Tim likes a crusty roll snack. Because I could not provide the correct bread (homemade brown was rejected), we popped into Waitrose (got our free coffee) and purchased a French stick. Back to the car where Tim produced a chopping board, bread knife, ready prepared egg, sliced tomato, shredded lettuce to be wrapped in cling film. I was amused and impressed.

Terry and Enid collected us from the station. We went shoe shopping in Derby. I liked the flowery trainers but could not decide which I preferred. On Tim's advice I bought both in a size bigger than ever before. I have the opposite problem to Brenda and seem to be growing as I get older.

We had an enjoyable afternoon in The Welchs pretty weed free (I could have gifted them some of mine in many varieties) garden followed by dinner. They entertained us with stories of many adventures. 

No comments:

Post a Comment