Pages

Tuesday 14 July 2015

Tuesday, 14th July 2015 - Terminator at Work

I mat my long lost friend Sarah in Cocolicious. I was only a few minutes late but she must have been very thirsty as she had already had a coffee by the time I arrived. We managed to talk through four coffees, one tea and a Portugese pastry. All donated to us by the lovely LouLou. I was pleased to find sparkly pink ribbon to decorate glasses and napkins for an upcoming dinner party.

Back home and I tackled the garden. I was very surprised and delighted to find French beans of an edible size and quantity. Hetty got to work with the washing up liquid in a spray to rid them of black fly.

I have started packing for our trip to Bradford. Got knickers. What else? It will be lovely to have a few days off from work.

No comments:

Post a Comment