Pages

Friday 3 July 2015

Friday, 3rd July 2015 - Chaos at Cocolicious

I had to abandon my guests who got on rather well and spent over two hours at the breakfast table.

I have had a swollen painful wrist for about a week and thought it was time to see the Dr. I was chastised that it was not the joint I was pointing to. I have repetitive strain injury. Rest is the cure. Running a bed and breakfast prohibits this. So I have a pack of 56 anti inflammatory tablets. I got home and found Tim has a virgin pack. How irritating. I paid £8.20 for those....and so did he.

Harriet, Hetty, Bella and I took a unplanned trip tip Cranbrook. We needed to pay a visit to Cocolicous for tea, coffee, babychinos, a slice of rose cake and a piece of blue cake. Their frogs had a lovely sticky time.

Tim and I met Alan in The Woodcock. It was his birthday. We celebrated with a couple of drinks. I am still loving Campari and soda but have not found a pub that serves it how it should be with a slice of orange. So I have more research to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment