Pages

Sunday 19 July 2015

Sunday, 19th July 2015 - Miniature Salad

Making a curry seems such a good idea. One can prepare in advance leaving the hostess to enjoy her guests. They do take an inordinate amount of time to prepare.

While I cooked and fiddle arsed around tying pink ribbon to the napkins and wine glasses, Tim built a table for ten.

We needed some salad leaves to accompany the Bewl water trout. I had to purchase them as the slugs and pigeons have been at the ones I planted.

I had a lovely evening. Very entertaining company. It was warm enough to have a Twinkle in the garden. Just in case you were wondering Marcus, Mercedes, Ewan, Kath, Michael, Emily, Steve and Vivien joined us for dinner. I forgot the intercoursel mint sorbet, poppadums and ice cream for pudding. Stupid girl. 

No comments:

Post a Comment