Pages

Tuesday 19 May 2015

Tuesday, 19th May 2015 - Play not Duty

I am not sure why my homely duties have grown to such a magnitude today. Thank goodness Harriet took over baking a delicious lemon drizzle cake for my guests.

Some of you would of heard this through Harriet but for those of you who didn't it is an small event that amused me. Here we go. Bella was playing in the garden with a bowl of bubbly washing up. I showed her a similar photo in a frame of her mum doing the same thing at about the same age. Bella laid the photo down and tried to swipe across the glass as you would with a tablet to see more pictures. Then turned it over and asked where the off button was. Technology and her knowledge amused us.

The fine sunshine turned into an amazing hail storm. I love weather watching. No wonder I fall behind with my jobs.

No comments:

Post a Comment