Pages

Friday 22 May 2015

Friday, 22nd May 2015 - Snail Attack

I met with Sarah for coffee this morning. We exchanged stories over a cheese scone.

The Fiat had a rather lively temperature gauge. I ran our garage for advice who unsympathetically recommended I drove it into the Volvo and got a decent working car. Feeling guilty I am sure for this insult he gave me instructions on how to let out an air lock which could be a possible cause. After examination we diagnosed a lack of water in the radiator. All seems to be working perfectly now.

We have the delight of Tom this weekend. He arrived this evening and we celebrated with food, drink and a relaxed evening watching television. He seems charmingly well apart from a rather severe hair cut.

Even with slug/snail pellets the little devils still seem to creep onto my Salvia.

No comments:

Post a Comment