Pages

Saturday 16 May 2015

Saturday, 16th May 2015 - Pretty Culprit

My Fritillaria imperialis have survived an attack by squirrels, being neglected by me during the winter months and the endured the hardships of frost, wind and wet. I had wrongly blamed slugs and possibly snails for their holely demise. Amongst the shredded leaves today I found this little beauty has caused the irreparable damage.

While I did a spot more depotting and repotting Tim cleaned and polished the MG. A bit of cross threading on a spark plug did not seem to cause any motoring breakdowns on our way to meet Nick, Suzy and Alan at The Peacock.

Back home and we found a rather good series to watch called The Game. When it finished I turned to Tim to find out if his enjoyment had been as much as mine. His head had fallen to his chest and his eyes were shut. Good thing Tom Hughes had kept me company.

No comments:

Post a Comment