Pages

Monday 4 May 2015

Monday, 4th May 2015 - Wendy's Excess


It seemed a day of ever decreasing circles. So I had a sleep this afternoon and read my book for a while.

Tim took Steve, followed by Lizzie for a trip out in the MG . A visit to Tony and Wendy resulted in vegetable plant gifts. Thank you they are lovely.

I fed my guests. Then The Adams. It was a beautiful morning and we were able to sit outside with our breakfast. 

Mum had a washing machine malfunction and rang In an old persons panic. Tim and I took the MG for a trip to Winchelsea Beach. A replaced fuse and Mum was calm again with her washing whirling around her machine.

Harriet had a plan given to her by Michael as to how to check our broody hens eggs are progressing. She has eaten one. Harriet's device made from a wheetabix box and a torch was not terribly successful in determining the fertility of her remaining five. 

Tim and I enjoyed a glass of Cremont de Bourgogne while watching Congo. No brain cells were needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment