Pages

Wednesday 13 February 2013

Wednesday, 13th February 2013 - 8:53:05 am - Dualit

I have a new toaster. I have wanted a Dualit toaster from the time I first began to toast bread. I tested it on my guest. It is perfect and beautiful.

I have finished reading a book about hypnobirthing. I am ready and prepared. My only regret is that I did not read this before I had Harriet and Tom.

Lindsey and I went to Canterbury. We took Harriet and Hetty to the Goods Shed for lunch. The carrot and celery juice Lindsey had was almost as good as the pear, lime and mint juice Harriet had but not as good as the train and fly entertainment Hetty found. We walked (it was surprisingly cold) back to Harriet's and met Jaque, Harriet's Hypnobirth Therapist, for a pre baby photo shoot. Lindsey, Hetty and I had a lovely time playing with the Duplo and making tea. Harriet is looking amazing. Hetty was a little bundle of business and happiness.

On our way home we visited Doreen and Colin, friends of Mums. Doreen has an incredibly positive attitude considering she is about to start once a week chemotherapy for eighteen weeks. A very brave lady.



Dualit
Watercolour
Jacksons 130lb not

1 comment:

  1. Is the toast, the toaster or both perfect and beautiful? I'm very pleased you have an adequate toaster for your spectacular bread xx

    ReplyDelete