Pages

Monday 4 February 2013

Monday, 4th February 2013 - 8:29:25 am - White Hellebore

I had a Hellebore that I picked from the garden in a vase. This was in the kitchen while I was making tea this morning when my diary alarm went off. Just in case you were wondering.

I made sandwiches to take to Canterbury. Tim and I went to see Harriet and play with Hetty. We had a lively time at Soft Play - Tim needed to have a coffee part way in. We wandered into town. Hetty slept. We have drinks at Chambers. Not great food but the coffee was ok.

Back to do my homework for my evening class. Sarah collected me. We have decided it is a much better evening when we have planned what to do. I had a lovely evening and managed to finish a painting for once. A quick glass of rose with a packet of crisps followed.


8:29:25 am
White Hellebore
Watercolour
Saunders Waterford 140lb rough

2 comments:

  1. Now you've given the secret away! How is Patrick Holford? The new diet sounds fantastic :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a fine diet, particularly suitable for hypno birthers. She is looking good on it Tom

    ReplyDelete