Pages

Thursday 7 February 2013

Thursday, 7th February 2013 - 8:37:18 am - Morris

I was up and working while it was still dark. As many others would have been doing but it is not much fun.

A guest of no bother this morning. Now I must remember to invoice the school.

I am not feeling on top of the world today. Not sure why. I think it is a multitude of things. I know I am missing Tim very much. The house needs bit and pieces done. The garden is taking over. I don't seem to have the energy to get it sorted.

The sun was shining. I washed the car. I am sure there was something growing on it amongst the moss. I did some gardening but then it got too cold and I needed a mug of tea.

Sarah called in this afternoon. The scan at Benenden Hopsital had shown nothing!!! I am not sure that is ok Sarah. There must be something inside you.



8:37:18 am
Morris
Watercolour
Saunders Waterford 140lb not
20 x 16 cm

No comments:

Post a Comment