Pages

Saturday 2 February 2013

Saturday, 2nd February 2013 - 8:24:09 am - Shadows in the Dining Room

I was up hours and hours before the sun this morning making breakfast for my lonesome guest.

The light in the dining room was beautiful as I was clearing the table. My guest had an early start.

Tim made the Fiat go from mud brown to gold with the use of some water. I did some gardening. I missed my little helper Hetty. She would have loved all the worms I found today.

Rather a speedy painting today as I have to get ready to go to Tony and Wendy's for dinner with Mike and Pippa. Making myself lovely takes quite a while.


8:24:09 am
Shadows in the Dining Room
Acrylic

1 comment:

  1. I hope you both enjoyed your evening yesterday, it must be nice having Dad back even though it's only for a couple of days. Speak to you soon xx

    ReplyDelete