Pages

Wednesday 28 November 2012

Wednesday, 28th November 2012 - A Zoo not a Farm

I was awoken by the phone telling me that Harriet and Hetty would be coming to brighten my day. We went to see a rather sleepy Dad. Hetty enjoyed yum, yumming while Dad was fed his lunch by Jason.

Tescos was a treat for Hetty as she got to ride in the trolley - very exciting.

We came home for mugs of tea and lunch. More tea with Aunty Lindsey once removed. A bit more tea with Brett.

I have two guests staying this evening. Both attending interviews at Benenden Girls School for Religious Studies positions. I wonder if there will be pistols at dawn? Or over breakfast?

Hetty listened to Uncle Tom on the phone. He was asking about her trip to the zoo and whether she saw any sheep or cows. Anteaters and gorillas Tom. Made her stop eating her grapes she was so confused.



A Zoo not a Farm
Watercolour
SAA Practice Paper

1 comment:

  1. I froze under pressure! I'll be prepared next time. That's a very good face Mum :-)
    Love you xxx

    ReplyDelete