Pages

Sunday 25 November 2012

Sunday, 25th November 2012 - Electric Chickens

What a wet and windy night.

I was kindly putting out the rubbish for the dustmen and found a dead rat in the flowerbed - now in the dustbin. I emptied Tim's study bin and a mouse jumped out. Charming.

I fed the chickens. The wind had blown down part of the fence. No trouble finding the sledgehammer in our now tidy shed (Tim must have had an urgent article to write) and a post. I was mightily pleased with myself for fixing it. May need a little adjusting when Tim gets home.

Dad had both eyes open today. Mum and Lindsey joined me for butternut squash soup. Mum is staying for a couple of nights while Tim is away.



Electric Chickens
Watercolour
Saunders Waterford 140lb not

1 comment:

  1. Morris needs to work harder to keep those mice at bay! I expect the chickens were very pleased with their renovated pen, they are very well behaved not to have jumped out.

    I hope you're having fun with your Mum, late nights gossiping with a glass of wine I expect!!

    Love you
    xxx

    ReplyDelete