Pages

Thursday 8 November 2012

Thursday, 8th November 2012 - Knitted 'Paper' Chains

Tom was correct. It was Knitivity last year, tea cosies the year before. I feel your 'lucky Hetty' maybe a little tongue-in-cheek Sarah!!! Be careful or I may knit something for you.

Back to my diary....

I am happily exhausted. I have spent the day with Elizabeth. We admired the lovely work at The London Potters exhibition and voted for our favorite pieces. We had a lovely lunch there. Onto The Country Living Christmas Fair. It has either got bigger or I am just getting older. I did manage to buy some very charming gifts. Mostly for Harriet. Sorry everyone else. It was hot. It was busy. There were a huge number of things to look at and a few to sample. It was a great day.

Thank you Elizabeth for my lunch, afternoon refreshment and glass of bubbly. I hope your cold is  better and appreciate you spending the day with me in your dizzy state. You know who you can call if you feel unwell in the night?!?



Knitted 'paper' Chains
Pen and Ink with Watercolour
Bockingford 140lb not

1 comment:

  1. knitted paper chains...... now even I am liking the idea of those!

    ReplyDelete