Pages

Thursday 1 November 2012

Thursday, 1st November 2012 - Women in Black

I was not taken by ghosts in the night.

It starts again with planning paintings for the Weald of Kent Art Group winter exhibition - I am very excited about what I am going to paint.

I have eventually made a visit to Juliet's in Tunbridge Wells. And my was it busy. Everywhere. Roads, carparks, streets, shops and tearooms. Sarah, Linda and June happened to be there too which made for a delightful afternoon. Refreshments of tea and cake included.

I wandered up the High Street with June (Linda would approve we have walked our hill today) and met with Sophy who was working at the Bobbi Brown counter in Fenwicks. She has a hot date with Max tomorrow night - hope it goes well and remember all my advice!!!

This evening I went alone (no one was available to accompany me) to an amazing painting demonstration by Chris Forsey. I love his work and am inspired by his techniques but need to collect some cardboard first.


Women in Black
Watercolour
Bockingford 140lb not

2 comments:

  1. Well it was a lovely afternoon! I shouldn't have worried about looking too tired for the photo - I forgot you don't do faces anyway!! Lovely watercolour - I am impressed:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a very nice treat which we must repeat again soon

    ReplyDelete