Pages

Thursday 15 November 2012

Thursday, 15th November 2012 - Casserole

Some of my day was spent cooking pheasant, rabbit and pigeon for dinner party tomorrow evening. We have no power for the most part of the day on Friday as the trees are being trimmed around the cables so I have tried to cook in advance.

Lindsey and I went to see Dad. I cried and told Dad I had a cold. Lindsey cried - she had a cold too! I don't think he was fooled one little bit. He was pleased to hear our daily stories. He liked a cold flannel on his forehead, Lindsey rubbed his back and we stroked his head. They said they had sat with him today because he said he was afraid. He asked if Katy was coming in today - I have not been called Katy since I was eleven. Of course Dad, I will be coming in to see you every day.

Tim made a therapeutic soup that we ate together.



Casserole
Watercolour
Bockingford 140lb not

1 comment:

  1. That story makes me want to cry, I try not to be too emotional whilst working in my office...
    And now I've read you've cooked those animals I imagine they are stuffed and the pigeon is hanging off wires from the ceiling.
    Lovely.
    Love you :-)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete