Pages

Wednesday 20 September 2023

Wednesday, 20th September 2023 - Four A Day

Yippee, our chickens are all laying. Well done girls. I took my mug of tea and sat amongst them while they pecked at the leftover scraps from breakfast. Noisy bunch too. I had a pad of paper, a brush and some paint. The painting I did got splattered into near oblivion by the rain. I topped it up this evening after eating a rather hot chilli that I had found lurking at the back of the freezer. We have some unnamed containers which could be sweet or savoury. We won't know until they are defrosted. Sometimes I feel like I am living on the edge!!!

Our broken car in now in the safe hands of Jon who is going to restore it to its former glory. Ok it has never been that glorious but at least the exhaust pipe won't be rattling and shaking.

I am going to bed to read a crime thriller. At 9.30pm I always thought it seemed too early until we spoke to some friends and they all seem to be heading to bed about then. By the time we have loaded the dishwasher, brushed our teeth and changed into our PJ's (ooh I have new ones to put on tonight) it can be nearing te!!! It's bucketing it down as I type. I love going to sleep listening to rain.


Four A Day


No comments:

Post a Comment