Pages

Monday 25 September 2023

Monday, 25th September 2023 - The Viridians Minus One

I am in awe of a very brave friend today. You know who you. Family, friends and The Gorgeous Grannies are with you every step of the way.

I was out with the Viridians painting at Boldshaves. We were missing one of our group due to more important commitments. I did ask myself as to what could be more important than a day out with Clive, Alison, Wendy and myself? It was my first visit to the depths of Woodchurch. An amazing garden run by Peregrine and his wife. I am in awe of what they have achieved and at over 80 are running a holiday let with six bnb rooms with now outside help. We spent six hours interspersed with coffee, cake and lunch, pondering and painting. What a glorious sunny day to share the woes and triumphs of the canvas with other understanding artists. I struggled and fought with willful oil paints. Not quite complete....like so many things in my life. Good intentions and all that.


The Viridians Minus One 

No comments:

Post a Comment