Pages

Friday 15 September 2023

Friday, 15th September 2023 -

I had a tingling sensation in my left leg. I was wondering if this was the start of a heart problem. Then I remembered I had been attacked by stinging nettles while tipping the vegetable peelings into the compost bin. That was a relief.

For months and months friends have been extolling the virtues of Tillingham. Tonight we eventually got to visit with Mike and Pippa. I now know why it is so popular. What stunning views and interesting buildings. I loved the wooly pigs. I drank sparkling lemon verbena as my body was feeling a little tender after having friends to dinner last night. Tillingham's serves a very good pizza. I had a spicy one. We are now back home ready for an early night. Tim has already vacated the sofa.

No comments:

Post a Comment