Pages

Thursday 7 September 2023

Thursday, 7th September 2023 - 30°C at Least

 I have had to deep dive into my wardrobe to dig out hot weather dresses. It's been so hot my neck has been sweating. Not a pleasant sensation. I have the best way to prevent this is to stay still or take to the shade.

On Tuesday I went out The Vidians minus one who is in France. Wendy and I found Clive having a beer in the shade of an umbrella outside Silcocks Cafe. Alison joined us. The shade of a trio of oak trees made a perfect spot to draw and paint. I did a long long sketch until Clive decided it was time for tea and cake.







On Wednesday my sister and I walked in the shade of the trees to Water Lane for iced coffee and carrot cake. The wasps were very keen to eat the cake but I was only prepared to share it with my sister. 



No comments:

Post a Comment