Pages

Thursday 9 April 2020

Wednesday, 8th April 2020 - Swiss cheese

Today it is my birthday. I am 56. I won't be going out celebrating as the pubs, restaurants, cinemas and theatres are closed.

I whooped it up at home. Tim has got me a Sizzix press for my collagraph projects. I need to do a bit more reading up on how to construct my plate, inking up and how to print. I am thrilled.

On a birthday wander through our woods I found another gift. It is an incinerator. I have always had a deep want for such an item. I am anticipating many an hour burning brambles. How exciting.

This afternoon we gathered with The Evans (we are of one household so this is allowed). My profiteroles were speared with candles for a choir of happy birthday. I am now in possession of a cheese plant and a sour dough starter.

We had fish, chips and mushy peas with sparkling rose. I very much enjoyed my day.


Swiss cheese
Watercolour
 

No comments:

Post a Comment