Pages

Saturday 4 April 2020

Friday, 3rd April 2020 - The Evans

Happy birthday to my glorious daughter Harriet.

Lock down prevented me getting birthday cake ingredients and decorations. I melted chocolate sprouts left over from Christmas over a squidgy log. I had two candles that were threes. Tim fashioned one into a five. We now had '35' to decorate the cake with primroses and forget-me-nots from the garden. Perfect.

We had a video birthday call with Tom. Hetty and Bella's theatrical performance went without scenery mishaps. It involved a lot of cardboard, glue and string. Excellent girls.

This evening we had a virtual visit to the pub using Zoom. Si, Lesley, Nick, Alli, June and Barry were there too. It was so good to see and chat with everyone while drinking G&T on the sofa. Nearly as good as going out.


The Evans
Pen and Watercolour

No comments:

Post a Comment