Pages

Monday 27 April 2020

Monday, 27th April 2020 - Five Years Waiting

I woke up and got up after 8am today. It makes me feel like a lazy lummox. I have a plan for today forwards - "early to bed, early to rise". I am not bothered about being a man but wouldn't mind the healthy, wealthy and wise bit though.

I did my NHS back exercises this morning. They were much harder than I anticipated. I really have very little flexibility. I am looking forward to being able to bend.

The solenoid on the washing machine has broken stopping the washing getting washed. An engineer came to fix it today. She didn't have the right parts. Someone is coming back on Friday.

I planted a tree peony years ago. This year it is the first time it has flowered. It is like a huge buttercup.


Five Years Waiting
Pen and Watercolour

No comments:

Post a Comment