Pages

Thursday 2 April 2020

Thursday, 2nd April 2020 - Birthday Preparations

Tea was the first thing on my mind this morning as I woke. Then I remembered what a crisis we are in. We are very fortunate with our home situation but it doesn't stop those negative threads weaving their way through.

So I did a HIIT with Joe. I laughed at my burpee efforts. The sideways plank!!! I just laid on my side for 30 seconds feeling perplexed. There was no way that was going to happen. Onto my left side. Yeeeeessss.

Hetty and Bella came over for a bit of crafting this afternoon. I had tissue paper at the ready for them to make pictures for their Mum's birthday tomorrow. They had other ideas. They made cards with lots of glue, ribbons and pens. Decorated a couple of unicorns. Then made the most amazing scene set and wrote a script for a play tomorrow. Tim got involved in the engineering of how to get the divers to move. Oh and we made a cake. I didn't listen to the news or look at my phone for the whole time. Just the best therapy.


Birthday Preparations
Pen and Watercolour

No comments:

Post a Comment