Pages

Wednesday 29 May 2019

Wednesday, 29th May 2019 - Dragon at The Holt

You know how it is and you thinking you are coping. Then one little thing whilst shopping at Tescos just tips the balance and the tears come tumbling down. Better out than in.

Mum's nursing home have been consulted as to her lack of care. She is very small and frail. There is some good, some very good, some not so good and some ridiculous. I hope we have got rid of the ridiculous.

Having two guys who are working on the grounds at Bedgebury staying for bnb should keep me on occupied. I am not sure that is what I want or need.

My new fridge and the refigured kitchen that Tim has worked damn hard at looks wonderful.

My bed and a good book is what I need tonight.


Dragon at The Holt
Pen and Watercolour

2 comments: