Pages

Sunday 12 May 2019

Sunday, 12th May 2019 - Great Dixter Goes Abstract

Tom told me about Ted's podcasts. I plugged myself in and listened about how to be successfully creative whilst cleaning bathrooms and making beds. They used Einstein and Darwin as examples. Not really your everyday folk. I bet they didn't clean their own toilets. Still something to aspire to. I do like a challenge. The key is multitasking.

The MGTD got an airing to Great Dixter. I am a bit obsessed with honesty. The plant. They had a gorgeous dark version that I really need.

We had hummus with peas and taramasalata on our return. There was a 200 calorie per serving difference. That is a lot. Guess which was the 'fat boy' dip?

Tim cut the lawn and I visited Mum. She was interminable with her bodily complaints. I came home and drank wine.


Great Dixter Goes Abstract
Watercolour

No comments:

Post a Comment