Pages

Saturday 4 May 2019

Saturday, 4th May 2019 - Minutes From Cellar Head Brewery

After today I have a few days off from cooking breakfasts. I have to get my arse into gear or I will just fritter the time away.

Tom, Tim, Bella and I met Brett with his van at Mum's and cleared some more furniture. It is looking very sad.  I have a place for it in the house. Tim is not so certain. It is in the garage for now. Thank you Brett for the loan of your muscles and van. The hail and sleet was amazing.

We had coffee and cake with Brenda. Bella was a delight considering she had only us to play with.

At 4pm we were collected by Tony and Wendy and taken to the Cellar Head Brewery. We walked to Bewl Water before returning to the brewery for beer. I had rhubarb cider which was refreshing under the showers.



Minutes From Cellar Head Brewery
Pen and Watercolour

No comments:

Post a Comment