Pages

Saturday 11 May 2019

Saturday, 11th May 2019 - Cure for the Heart

The horrendous rain made me do my ironing when I would have preferred to be tackling triffids.

It was an interesting afternoon stewarding at the last day of the Weald of Kent Art Society spring exhibition. Harriet and Hetty came to view the art for which I was touched. I have returned with my pictures plus another I purchased. Not a terribly profitable event.

I needed to have a walk to get my sedate body moving again. The weather was the most glorious it had been all day with warm sunshine and no rain. I plucked a sprig of double pink hawthorn to use as my model this evening. What a beautiful specimin.

We watched Midsummer Murders this evening. There were a few murders to investigate.


Cure for the Heart
Pen and Watercolour

No comments:

Post a Comment