Pages

Wednesday 6 March 2019

Wednesday, 6th March 2019 - Sums Before Le Burger

Today I showed a second tree man my overgrown garden. He didn't seem shaken by the extensive amount of work needed and gave very similar answers to Mark. I look forward to receiving his quote.

Hetty and I went into Tenterden. We stopped at Tesco for a pretzel and water. Blimey. I took a look in the mirror. The wind and rain had turned me into the wild woman of borneo. It is an exuberant look that I am not too keen to replicate. We were birthday shopping for Bella. When it came to wrapping the presents up Hetty was so pleased that we had six gifts and how surprised and pleased Bella would be. In Waterstones Hetty found Billy and the Minpins to add to her Roald Dahl collection. I delight in my granddaughters company.


Sums Before Le Burger
Pen and Watercolour

No comments:

Post a Comment