Pages

Sunday 24 March 2019

Sunday, 24th March 2019 - Faster Than Birds Eye

Whilst waiting for an arranged late arriving guest I took to my canvas. Bloody damn stupid damn bloody oil paint has a blood damn will of its infuriating own. What was meant to be a glorious chiaroscuro infused piece of work ended up overworked and brown. Damn it.

The weatherboard on the house is looking stunning. We are wondering if we should paint our cheeks and cills green to match the garage doors? It would break up our large expanse of white and cream. For research we went on a road trip in the MG. Tim mocked me wearing a jumper, coat and scarf. It is March and I was very comfy in my warmth. We peered at some local houses with green windows. Our trip took us to Tony to drop off a multi tool. Good for cutting small precise holes in your house. Very useful if you fancy a cavity. Wendy gave me a bouquet of immediately picked purple sprouting broccoli. So much more practical than flowers. It made a delicious accompaniment to our rabbit.


Faster Than Birds Eye
Pen and Watercolour

No comments:

Post a Comment