Pages

Monday 4 March 2019

Monday, 4th March 2019 - Only One Apology

I had an idea that I would rather enjoy continuing updating the WOKAS website. After a frustrating hour with WIX I think it would be a kinder to let Christine do it. Delegation is the way forward. The tea and cake at Weald of Kent Art Society meeting at Clive's was a good way to break the afternoon. I wanted to disband voting at exhibitions. We are going to simplify the slips instead.

I wasn't going to attend my art class this evening as we were transcribing another artists work - not my favourite activity - but I got FOMO. It was much more enjoyable than I anticipated. There were some wine gums in my glove compartment for me to enjoy on the way home.


Only One Apology
Pen and Watercolour

No comments:

Post a Comment